an Influential Male...is a well dressed man who carries himself with confidence stands out and gets noticed no matter his XL size...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Holla If You Hear Me...

Sometimes we can get sooo caught up into ourselves that we forget how to listen when others need our attention.... Well Influentail Males please accept my apologizes for not listening. I want you to have my undivided attention at all times....I want to hear what you have to say no matter the subject, thought or reason you want to talk. If  you don't know what to wear on your first date, which fabrics are appropriate for Spring/Summer suits, what color shoes goes well with gray or whether or not you should wear jeans to the play...I am giving you my LISTENING ear....

so please holla back...

No comments:

Post a Comment